What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file containing data that is stored in your device's web browser when you visit specific websites. Cookies may or may not contain personal information about the visitor. Cookies also help us understand how you use our services so that we can continually improve them by personalizing the content and suggestions to you, based on your preferences and interests.
We use them, for example, to identify our users when they use our website so that we can provide our services or so that we can perform and maintain the security of our services. These cookies do not collect information about you that may be used for marketing or advertising. Your consent to the use of these cookies is assumed by the use of our site, therefore you cannot refuse their use.
When you visit our website, you can detect the presence of different types of cookies that are generated.
- Identification of users in order to ensure secure access;
- Remembering the information filled in by you on different pages when you pay or place orders, so that you do not have to fill in your data repeatedly;
- Save preferred settings such as language, location, number of search results to display, etc .;
- Save settings for optimal visualization, such as the size of the buffer and the parameters for the resolution of your screen;
- Read the settings of your browser in order to optimally visualize our website on the screen of your device;
- Seamless loading of the website and maintaining constant access to it;
- Offering the option to save the data for logging in to your account, so that you do not have to enter them every time;
- Tracking the number of users visiting our websites;
- Tracking the time spent by each visitor browsing our web pages;
- Establishing the sequence in which visitors visit the various pages on our website;
- Preparation of assessments of the need to improve some parts of our website;
- Optimization of our website.
Third party cookies:
We also use certain third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective third parties and are not controlled by us. These cookies help us to research the market and improve the functionality, and monitor compliance with our Terms and Conditions and the policy for use of our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can control and / or delete cookies, depending on your preference. You can delete all cookies installed on your computer, as well as set most browsers to prevent them from being placed on your computer. If you do so, you may need to make changes to some preference settings each time you visit our website, and some of the services and features of our website may not work.
Creativity Factory EOOD reserves the right to change and / or supplement this Policy at any time. The changes take effect immediately after their publication on the website, unless otherwise provided in the updated version of the Policy. You should periodically visit this Policy Review page. The Policy may be updated at any time without special notice to users of the Site. Creativity Factory EOOD is not responsible if a user of the website has not read the latest version of this Policy.