The protection of your personal data is important for "Factory Creativity" Ltd. That is why we protect your data by applying all appropriate technical and organizational means at our disposal to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized or malicious use, loss or premature deletion of information.
By presenting these rules, we aim to explain to you what information we collect about you, why and how we do it, what are your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27.04.2016 - GDPR).
'Personal data' means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject' or 'user'); an identifiable natural person is an identifiable person, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more features specific to the natural person, the physiological, genetic, mental and intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual;
'Administrator' means a body which alone or jointly with other authorities determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; when the purposes and means for this processing are determined by the law of the European Union or the law of the Republic of Bulgaria, the administrator or the special criteria for its determination may be established in the law of the European Union or in the Bulgarian legislation. In the present case, the administrator is Fabrika Creativity EOOD, an association duly registered and operating in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Creativity Factory EOOD is a registered company under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria with UIC 206395168, with contact address: Sofia, 30 Kazbek Str., Sofia, e-mail address: email@example.com, telephone: +359897500522
'Processor of personal data' means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
"Processing" means any operation or set of operations carried out with personal data or a set of personal data by automatic or other means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing, disseminating or otherwise providing access to data, arranging or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying;
"Supervisory authority" means an independent public body from a Member State of the European Union responsible for monitoring the application of personal data protection rules. For the Republic of Bulgaria, the supervisory body is the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
III. Policy objective
- complies with the legislation in the field of data protection, namely the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection and other applicable legislation, and follows the good practices;
- protects consumers, customers and partners of "Creativity Factory" Ltd.
- ensures transparency about the ways in which the personal data of the subjects are stored and processed;
- provides protection against the risks associated with data breaches;
These privacy policies apply to all services offered by Fabrika Creativity EOOD on its website.
How do we collect information about you?
We may collect information about you in several ways:
- Completed and sent by you contact and inquiry forms in connection with the services provided by us.
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter, through which you get acquainted with our latest offers and current promotions.
By submitting them, you knowingly share personal information. For each form containing the transmission of personal data, we will indicate the purposes of use, the period of their storage, third parties with whom we may share them, the ways to exercise your rights under the Regulation. We will minimize the amount of data in the form compared to the announced goals.
What information do we collect and process when you use our services?
Forms filled in and sent by you
Typically, we collect the following data:
- Your names;
- E-mail address;
For all visitors, we and the suppliers of the tools we use, usually collect the following data about you:
- The IP address from which you make the visit;
- Your browser ID;
- Identifier of your mobile device;
- Your identifier does not contain personal data;
Data received from third parties:
Depending on the data source, this includes:
- Basic account information, such as name, email address;
- Details that you decide to share according to the specific settings for social media accounts;
- Your contacts and the way you connect with them.
For what purposes do we process the information?
The information we collect and process about you may be used for the following purposes:
Normal functioning of our website. This information is strictly necessary for the normal operation of our website and so that we can send you all the necessary information related to your request.
VII. What are your rights regarding personal data?
Our priority is both to inform you about your legal rights and to ensure their observance. You have the following rights, which should be respected when processing your personal data:
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time;
- To request correction or supplementation of your data in case of ascertained inaccuracy through a written application sent to us;
- Right of access to your personal data;
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data;
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data that is processed illegally or with a revoked legal basis (withdrawn consent, fulfilled initial purpose for which they were collected, etc.);
- The right to ask the Administrator of your personal data to notify the third parties to whom the Administrator has provided your data, regarding the correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of personal data.
- You have the right to appeal to the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
VIII. When can Fabrika Creativity EOOD use your data to contact you?
We may use the information you provide to contact you about various issues such as:
- to inform you about changes in the policies of "Creativity Factory" Ltd. and the current rules;
- to respond to you when you have contacted us or to respond to your comment or complaint;
- to invite you to participate in our research regarding the services "Factory Creativity" EOOD;
- for marketing purposes;
- to send you appropriate offers for products and services of "Factory Creativity" Ltd. and / or third parties - Partners of "Factory Creativity" Ltd.;
- to inform you about games, competitions or promotional offers of "Factory Creativity" Ltd. and / or third parties - Partners of "Factory Creativity" Ltd.